Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy to be here!!!

3 posters

Go down

Happy to be here!!! Empty Happy to be here!!!

Post by Little Audrey Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:18 pm

Hey all, it's me, Audrey from the old forum!     Nelly, this is GREAT!!!!   THANK YOU and please thank your husband for me!!    I attempted to start a forum last week, but I know nothing about it, got confused and gave up.  I was going to try again this week, but it looks like you saved me the trouble.   Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!     What a great relief to know we can all stick together and meet new HPT warriors as well!

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Happy to be here!!! Empty Re: Happy to be here!!!

Post by Jasmine2 Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Hey Audrey, isn't this great? We've been thrown a life raft! Thanks again to Nelly and Mr Admin.....!

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadleigh Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Welcome Audrey, I'm really glad you have joined the gang.

The new forum really seems to be taking off so onwards and upwards friends.

Believe me Audrey this is all confusing to us as well !!! Mr admin has done all the techy stuff (and he is still tweaking bits) and it's been an interesting ride ! some of it is still a mystery to us but we will soldier on and no doubt make mistakes on the way but as long as everyone is happy to chat away to each other while we tear our hair out then we are happy to carry on !!

We are really pleased to see some new members and hope for lots more and if we can go some way to helping with advice and share experiences then that is what the forum it is all about, that and making new online friends of course.

So welcome once again Audrey and thanks for popping in.

Nelly

Hadleigh
Hadleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:01 pm

I'm trying again. Hope it works this time.

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:18 am

Hi Audrey
 Very Happy 
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down