Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symptoms List

3 posters

Go down

Symptoms List Empty Symptoms List

Post by Amanda Lynne Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi Admin
I've had a quick look but don't appear to have found if you have a symptoms list on the forum. Would you consider including one as I found this one of the most useful when I first discovered Simon's forum, if there is one already I apologise.
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Symptoms List Empty Re: Symptoms List

Post by Admin Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:02 pm

Hi Amanda

Thank you for your feedback.

Mrs Admin and I did have a discussion about whether to replicate the sub-forums of the original forum and we were undecided.

On the one hand, it would be useful to have sub-forums for specific issues, Symptoms being a prime example. On the other hand, it is human nature to drift off-topic while posting and this could result in useful information being difficult to find, because it is not in the obvious sub-forum.

Form your comments, it sounds like it would be better to have a Symptoms sub-forum?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:29 pm

Dear Mr & Mrs Admin I'm happy to go with whatever you think best. Does anyone else have any opinions ?
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine2 Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Hi Amanda and Mr & Mrs Admin

Amanda do you mean having a separate topic heading for Symptoms that people can post about and discuss, or is it simply a list of symptoms in the reference section that people can refer to?  If so, would a link to Dr Norman's page on symptoms in the reference section do the trick? Or have I misunderstood the question ....?

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:19 am

I think what admin have done is great. Do you think we need a separate section where we can comment on symptoms, or can we just do it on the normal comments sections of the forum?
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:37 am

Where things are posted is not something where we can be too prescriptive.

Ideally, I think that we should avoid discussions and advice in the reference section and have it treated more like a library or archive of useful information.

Discussions on symptoms, especially questions and answers, would be better in the Hyperparathyroid Chat section.

However, it would be appropriate to include comments in the reference section that add to the reference information, or members can ask Mr or Mrs Admin to update the existing information, e.g. additional symptoms.

I realise that this is getting to sound a bit complicated, but it's really up to the members.

Edwin (Admin)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:51 am

Hi Admin
I agree that's what I was trying to say. I think we should keep that under the chat section. Thanks again for doing all of this. I'm so glad it's been such a success.
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down