Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just arrived in Tampa - new member

+3
Lucycatnaps
Hadleigh
Jennza
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just arrived in Tampa - new member - Page 2 Empty Just arrived in Tampa - new member

Post by Jennza Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone. Absolutely delighted this new forum has started as the old one has been a lifeline and a mine of information, but I couldn't join!! After years of feeling increasingly unwell and suffering so many of the symptoms that have been written about in the old forum, I was persuaded by my daughter to ask for blood tests in January. Results showed calcium of 2.8 and pth of 106 and Vit d 34 which led me to discover you folk and Dr Norman's site. Two further sets of tests in January and February found much the same thing though pth went up to 146 in February, so here I am, in Tampa, booked to have surgery on Tuesday. Tired but so happy to be here, and to have avoided the lengthy run around so many of you poor folk have suffered. This would never have been possible without you all. Your posts have been central to our decision to by-pass the usual slow, often tortuous process of diagnosis, and come directly to Dr Norman. Thank you everyone. I know this may not be the magic cure but it is the first step in trying to get well. Jen

Jennza

Back to top Go down

Just arrived in Tampa - new member - Page 2 Empty Re: Just arrived in Tampa - new member

Post by Amanda Lynne Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:53 am

Good Luck Jen
Let us know how you got on.
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Just arrived in Tampa - new member - Page 2 Empty Re: Just arrived in Tampa - new member

Post by Little Audrey Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:13 am

Good luck, Jen! It won't be long now! Actually, it's 5:13 at this very moment in the US, so I guess it won't be long AT ALL!

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2