Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Audrey..........

5 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Audrey.......... Empty Happy Birthday Audrey..........

Post by Jasmine2 Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:02 am

Happy Birthday Audrey, hope you have a lovely day, sending you love and great big birthday hugs! 

flower flower flower  

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Audrey.......... Empty Re: Happy Birthday Audrey..........

Post by Amanda Lynne Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:59 am

Happy Birthday Dr Aud, hope you have a wonderful day and get throughly spoilt, you deserve it.
Lots of love Amanda xxxx:cheers:bouncedrunken
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by mealinacup1 Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:31 pm

Happy Birthday,
Have a great day make it last up until midnight celebrate!!
Loads of love
Diana x

mealinacup1

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:03 am

How sweet!   Thank you, Jasmine, Amanda, and Diana.  

It has been an interesting day.    I have not posted about this yet, but I had a very sick little kitty here a couple of weeks ago, and now she and my other cat are both itching like crazy, and so am I!!   We can't figure out what is causing this, so I've been going nuts researching, making phone calls, shopping for new products, washing all of their bedding, blankets, etc., and vacuuming, vacuuming, vacuuming!!!    We had an issue 13 years ago with fiberglass.   This is exactly what it felt like, but there is no fiberglass left in the house that the cats can get into.     I am wondering if it is the cat litter causing the problem.   I went out and bought some new litter several days ago.  It was the same brand but with no fragrance.   Still we itched!    So today I went out and bought some Swheat litter.  It is made from wheat.  It contains no chemicals or fragrances.    It will be my luck, the cats will have gluten allergies and get sick from THIS litter as well!!!      I thought at first it could be the fabric softener I used to wash their bedding 2 weeks ago, but I don't see how that would make ME itch.   However, if there was something in the litter that got on their fur and stayed there for any length of time causing them to itch, and then I petted them, I would itch too.     The only fiberglass left in the house now is in the attic, and there is no way the cats can get into the attic, so I'm praying this is NOT a fiberglass issue!    

So, my day has not been a fun day, but I feel good that I am doing all I can to resolve this issue.    Actually, I did have a good time while out shopping today.   I had fun laughing with the people I met.    I badly needed that.

Please keep your fingers crossed that we will all stop itching very soon!    

And, thank you again for the birthday wishes!    My day is now MUCH better because of them!    Smile

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucycatnaps Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:57 pm

Hi Audrey,
I am sorry for being late but just wanted to wish you a happy birthday as well and hope that you have found the cause of your itching, it must be really annoying and that both of your kitties are feeling better too.
Happy birthday from Sue x
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down